Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Boris Johnson quiz

Boris Johnson has given great enjoyment to millions and long may he continue. I hope he becomes Mayor of London.

Two interesting facts about Boris Johnson. His real name is Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson. (No, I don't know how to pronounce it, either.) His great-grandfather was an interior minister of the Ottoman Empire. Gripping, what!?

These things I learned from a quiz on the Channel 4 News site. Do it because it also contains a couple of prize video clips. (Not having a TV, I tend to miss a lot of this stuff. Not doubt everyone else has seen them, but they repay a second view.) My favourite was the one when he's been buttonholed on his doorstep about his extra-marital interests. He turns to escape through his front door only to find it locked. His face as he walks away from the door is priceless.

No comments: