Saturday, December 30, 2006

Sorry. Could you say that again? Oh!

What did he say?

Debkafile

"Palestine is ours."
The Islamic Republic News Agency (Iran)
"Avoid engagement with Iranians."
Times
"God is great. The nation will be victorious and Palestine is Arab."
ToTheCenter.com
"Iraq without me is nothing."
Focus News, Bulgaria
“God is Great. Long live Iraq.”
New York Daily News
In his last words, Saddam urged Iraqis to forgive each other and warned them against "the Persians," said Munir Haddad, the judge who witnessed Saddam's execution. Saddam led Iraq into a disastrous eight-year war with neighboring Iran, formerly known as Persia.

"I spent my life fighting," Haddad quoted Saddam as saying.
Update
BBC
"There is no God but Allah and I testify that Muhammad is the messenger of God. There is no God but Allah and I testify that Muhammad ..."

No comments: